This looks yummy and easy to make at that!!
Black Bean and Avocado Salad
– a can of rinsed and drained black beans
– 4 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
– 2 diced avocados
– 1/4. C. diced red onions (or less if you don’t like a lot of onion flavor)
– 1 C. cherry tomatoes (I love the cherub brand!)
– 1/4 C chopped cilantro (or less if you don’t like a lot of cilantro)
– 1 clove of garlic or a couple shakes of garlic powder if you don’t have fresh
– lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper
– 2/3 cup corn
Drain and rinse the black beans and mix them with vinegar. In a separate bowl, mix the avocado, red onion, the cilantro, corn and the tomato and combine with beans mixture. In a small dish, make a combine lime juice and olive oil then pour over the salad and gently mix! Serve immediately.